A fellow blogger and great friend of mine, Liz Boyer, posted this yesterday so I thought I’d try this out as well after all it looks fun and I’ll link to her posts as well! Her blog page is A Day in the Life of a Boyer and here is her 1st Post.
Here we go! I couldn’t just pick one selfie… I have so many, ha. This first selfie is from Groundhog’s Day… Let’s just say we’ve been #trappedbywinter for a while now.
This selfie is the last photo I have of me and my late Daddy. For those that don’t know, he went to be with the Angels the day before his 57th birthday, RIP Pops, February 3, 2014. Love the one’s you love today not tomorrow… you never know when you’ll lose them unexpectedly.
5 Random Facts:
- Dark Chocolate is my weakness! I just love it so much… if it’s in the house beware it won’t be for long.
- I went Deer Hunting for the first time this year and came home with all tags filled… yep got 3 deer my first year, lots of thanks to Mr. Dream and our Dads of course.
- I already have several of my garden plants growing in window ledges!… way too excited to get my garden going and enjoy fresh food!
- Since leaving California and moving back to Missouri, I really have enjoyed the simple life… don’t get me wrong I miss Cali like crazy, but there’s nothing like being home.
- I love to get muddy! Grab a ATV and lets go play, then wash off in the creek… of course summer time is the best time for this, I hope it comes soon, because I’m done with winter.